SEO is a component especially important in strategic digital marketing today, to succeed with SEO you need to start from the user , more precisely intent of the searcher (Search Intent) to understand the purpose behind After each search query is the first step for you to research and create useful content that meets user intent.
Creating great content is not enough to win, but it is necessary to have an optimal strategy to maximize visibility on search engines to reach your target audience.
To start learning and applying SEO successfully, this article will help you get started with SEO from an overview of how Search Engines work, the most important components of SEO, and how to optimize for them. The key components in SEO to get the highest position in search engines, especially Google.
You’re ready, let’s get started!
How to optimize for Google with the most important components
- Crawlability: The ability to gather information
- High Quality Containers
- Keyword suitable for User Search Intent
- Mobile Friendly: Mobile-friendly
- Speed: Page speed
- Authority: Authority
Help Google understand your website by optimizing basic SEO factors
- Title – Page title
What is SEO?
SEO stands for ” Search Engine Optimization” is a set of methods to enhance the ranking of a website in the search results page (popular as Google, Bing, Yahoo). The main methods include On page and Of page optimization. SEO has two main goals. The first is to help you understand what users are searching for online so you can create high-quality content that fulfills their intent. The second is to help you create a website that search engines can find, index, and understand its content.
Also, following good SEO practices is a great way to increase the quality of a website by making it user-friendly, faster, and easier to navigate.
The most important SEO tasks have to do with:
- Identify what users are searching for in relation to your products and services.
- Create content that meets user intent (creating trust and satisfaction)
- Provide relevant signals to search engine crawlers and algorithms through various SEO techniques.
SEO methods include:
- On-page optimization (Content, On page, Technical, UX, Internal Links, etc.) and
- Off-page optimization (off-page SEO : Backlink, Social signals, Guest Post, etc.) so that search engines choose the most suitable website to serve searchers on the Internet with a specific keyword chosen by the user. use query.
Why is SEO important in Marketing?
SEO is a fundamental part of digital marketing as people perform trillions of searches each year, often with commercial intent to find information about products and services. Search is often the primary source of digital traffic for brands and complements other marketing channels .
Greater visibility and higher ranking in search results than your competitors can have an important impact on your business results. Search engines serve millions of users every day looking for answers to their questions or finding solutions to their problems. If you have a website, blog or online store, SEO can help you get free targeted traffic from search engines.
SEO is important because:
The majority of search engine users ( more than 70% – see chart below) are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in search engine results pages (SERPS). SEO is not just about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a website. Users trust search engines and a presence in the top positions for the keywords users are searching for, increases the credibility of the website . SEO is great for the social promotion of your website . People who find your website by searching on Google or Bing are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media channels.
SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two websites sell the same thing, the search engine optimized site is more likely to have more customers and more sales.
The Advantages of SEO
Very low cost when compared to other search engine advertising methods (PPC Pay Per Click) SEO helps to attract a large number of target customers who have a direct interest in the company’s business products and services. So bring in revenue. In order for the website to rank high in the top of Google and reach customers, thereby bringing profits to the company investing in SEO is a good strategy, you can optimize SEO for the website yourself if possible, otherwise you should find understand and use reputable SEO services to avoid wasting your time and money
4 Important pillars in SEO
In the past, doing SEO brought many technical factors, it would be difficult not to understand about building a website. However, currently, besides the technical factors, SEO people also need to be able to interact well with the community in the field in which they are SEO, along with the ability to write articles, search for information.
SEO includes a lot of different jobs, but can be divided into the main pillars in the SEO process :
- Technical SEO : How to best get your site Crawled and Indexed is part of technical SEO. Technical SEO factors that are not optimized will make your efforts on Content, Onpage, offpage will be wasted. Let’s learn more 17 important technical SEO factors to optimize
- Quality Content: With SEO content is the most important condition for SEO a website. The content of the website must be useful to the readers. Search engines were born to serve people searching for information on the Internet. Websites with rich, useful content and always up-to-date information will always be in the TOP position.
- On page Seo : Optimizing the website, for both Search Engines and visitors. Now this has become more and more important after Google rolled out a series of new updates, especially Google Panda and Google Humming Bird.
- Off-page SEO : building links from other websites pointing to your website. Include all links from other websites pointing to your site, also known as Backlinks , from Blogs, Social Networks, News, Guest posts or comments from Forums, …
Bonus: Keyword research: This is a very important job in SEO in order to find the phrases and keyword groups that target each type of search object and easily put the website in a high position on the internet. Search Results.