These factors important Technical SEO to make your website user-friendly, and increased opportunities in the SERP display
A technical SEO audit should ask questions and find ways to improve/fix if there are problems:
- Accessibility: Will the BOT be able to access your site for Indexing?
- Speed: Does your page load in under 5 seconds?
- UX: Having problems with the user experience?
- Have content issues: duplicate, thin?
- Having problems with redirects?
- Having problems with broken links?
- Having problems with important SEO tags: Title, Desc, H1?
Technical Audit . Support Tool
- Free Screamfrog, audit 500 pages
- Ahrefs: SEO Audit
- Google Search Console: free
- Lighthouse – chrome plugin
- SEO Quake for chrome or firefox:
- Semrush: https://www.semrush.com/dashboard/
- Woorank: https://www.woorank.com/
- Pagespeed insight: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=en
- Rich snippets testing tool: https://search.google.com/test/rich-results
- W3c validator: https://validator.w3.org/
- Test my site: https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/feature/testmysite/
- Download the software for free at https://www.screamingfrog.co.uk/seo-spider/
- Used to Audit Technical SEO
- Install on your computer and launch to Audit.
- Enter your website address and “start”
- The audit results you are interested in include parameters such as:
- Response Code: how many problems with blocked pages, redirects, 4xx, 5xx errors, etc
- How many duplicate pages about: Title, Description, H1
- How many pages are missing: Title, Description, H1
- How many pages of Title, Description, and H1 tags have not been optimized?
- Strengths with Link Audit both Internal and Backlink
- How many orphan pages?
- How many broken pages (broken links) dead links, links do not exist, links have changed urls
- Links are redirected or repeated redirects
- The following Audit indicators need to achieve > 85 points:
- Website performance
- Bot accessibility to read and understand the page
- The best practices
- SEO Score: Optimized Pages with SEO
Google search console
Need to improve Page Essentials
Optimizing page loading speed should note the following 2 important points:
- Use what resource declare that resource, avoid redundancy (CSS, JS, HTML)
- Preprocessing: Prepare response data for each request
Audit Website Loading Time
Testing has confirmed that about 50% of users abandon a website if it doesn’t load faster than 3 seconds, on average. If your website loads slowly, you could lose a lot of visitors.
Checks improve page load time:
- Improved server response time
- Optimize & Reduce image size without affecting the look and feel
- Limit the number of resources & HTTP requests ( requests )
- Set browser Cache policy
- Reduce redirects & eliminate redirects
- Avoid loading your site with too much stuff
Website functionality and usability
After optimizing how fast your website can load for users, it’s time to see what you can do to improve visibility in search engines.
Optimizing Content for SEO
First, this SEO guide provides solutions and shows how to make websites fast and reduce load times by following Google Speed Insights recommendations and Google Developer and Google Lighthouse tool instructions.
Second, we looked at the functional elements of a website, by trying to test and resolve issues related to crawl errors (Crwaling), indexing status (Indexing) , use redirects and make the site accessible to Google.
Third, we sought to improve and optimize Content by addressing important technical SEO issues. We discussed how to remove duplicate content, replace missing information and images, create a powerful website architecture, highlight our content, and make it visible to Google.
Finally, we pointed out two issues related to mobile-friendly websites and website navigation.